Thursday, September 08, 2005

Drunk voicemails ROCK

Since most people who visit this blog have left drunk voicemails, received them, had them forwarded to thier cell phones from other people, I thought that the link below was more than appropriate for this crowd.
I warn you, it is a bit long, but completely worth it. I can't believe we haven't put something together like this (yes Roach, I am talking to you).
Perhaps this can be the next party favor?? hmmmm

  • CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    that was seriously the funniest thing i've heard in ages. the second voicemail had me in tears. CLASSIC!!!

    god bless texas. :) - alison

    Anonymous said...

    Dubb Sez..

    Wow.. almost as good as he TIMES Roach and Wat sang to me...
    *** YOU CAN RUN YOU CAN HIDE BUT YOU CANT ESCAPE MY DUBB*****

    Anonymous said...

    This is unrelated but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Hope you had a great b-day and had lots of fun!