Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Love me some Slurpee


For those of you that don't know... I am a huge fan of the 7-11 Slurpee(that's what you get for growing up in NJ).
This website is dedicated to the 7-11 Slurpee and the Brain Freeze that quickly ensues, as well as other useless Slurpee facts.

  • The Brain Freeze


  • **On a side note... I once left a half drank slurpee in the cup holder of rental car, which was parked in a garage for three days in a hotel garage. When I checked out of the hotel and got in the car, the slurpee ate through the cup it was in and melted slurpee liquid had filled the cup holder! Scary!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    slurpee's were one of the 4 basic food groups growing up on long island. unfortunately, i got food poisening from one when i was a 'tween, and was tramatized by the fact that I was so ill I couldn't watch the series finale of Scarecrow and Mrs King...i HATE on slurpees to this day!