Thursday, May 26, 2005

NEW TRASHYPANTZ FEATURE...


SPAM OF THE DAY

I am sure most of you get spam in your email every day. My spam at work has gotten worse lately and the IT guys are freakin' out. But the messages are very amusing. So each day I will post a spam subject line and text of the message, becuase usually the text makes no sense at all.
Feel free to send me copy and pasted text of spam that you get (DO NOT FORWARD IT TO ME) and if it's good enough, you will be featured as the contributor to SPAM OF THE DAY!

From: News [Kaylee@youprick.com]
Subject: Pen!s enlarge ripoffs (CNews [Kaylee@youprick.com]NN maillist).

Hey man, here's that site I was telling you about. They are offering huge discounts now. Hell in a Handbasket http://(link removed). Shot in the dark Why are a "wise man" and a "wise guy" opposites? A book of quotations . can never be complete.
Stumped

No comments: